and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S ?

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

THANKSGIVING WEEKEND

Yesterday we celebrated Thanksgiving here in canada. =)

Last friday, i went to my friend's house and drove around the neighborhood. Roxanne finally got her car!! After few mins of driving around, they were studying for their upcoming exam .. and i was doing my nails! Oh and lol Then we went to a small house party of a friend and thats about it for that day.

She got me a random gift


The mug i have been eyeingin her room hahah


closer look!


Roxanne driving =)


ready to partyyy

Then last Saturday I went clubbing with a couple of friends at century house. Proceeds will go to the victims of typhoon ondoy/ketsana that recently hit philippines. It was so so much fun!


CLUBBING LOOK


I also did my friend's make up =)




We got free movie pass ( i forgot the title of the movie)

Sunday - Welcome back boyfriend <3 hehe. I went to the airport to pick him up. I was so excited to see him again. I missed him oh so much! When we got home (bf's house). there were two huge turkeys waiting for us! LOL I dont eat turkey but i had to force myself ahahah it wasnt that bad. So yeah we had turkey for lunch! LOL then for dinner, we went to my house. my parents ordered takeouts from PIN-PIN restaurant (filipino cuisine). Dang. I was stuffed it was soooooo good! then after dinner we went back to my boyfriends house and decided to watch 9/11 movie. Im not exactly sure of the title.

Yesterday (monday)I had work from 9-5. After work, bf & i went to our friend's house at North Vancouver for another thanksgiving dinner. We were also planning our Whister trip on the 24th =)

KARAOKE!!



Wow! what a long weekend! I probably gained 20 pounds from all that foood! LOL im so glad JP is back =)

Ok thats it lovelies! Take care !

2 comments:

Love★Noreen said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!!! The blue dress looks awesome on you, btw!!!!

abby said...

belated thanksgiving to you, :) love the look you put together to go clubbing its very pretty on you. the dress is hot btw.