and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S ?

Thursday, October 22, 2009

dinner cruise// ebay package.

Hi my lovelies! I went for a dinner cruise with my dear JP last sunday october 18th..along granville island and west vancouver i think.
The food was incredibly delicious! Here's some pictures :

waiting for our boarding time.. it's that yacht behind us!


He looks so tall :)





self-timer LOL we placed one of the chairs on the table and used it as a tripod haha



definitely had some good quality time together <3


ohh i got my package from ebay the other day..i bought the bumpits and the smashbox o-gloss intuitive lipgloss. i have yet to do reviews on these SPECIALLY the smashbox lipgloss which is totally my HG!




BYE FOR NOW!

1 comments:

jooLee said...

you are so pretty!