and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S ?

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

MY GRAD

Last friday was my grad ceremony and was held at the pacific palisades hotel. I received my travel & tourism diploma and now I am still looking for a job. After dinner, i went clubbing with a couple of friends and my bf to celebrate :)

I got my hair done at the salon..


my "bff" at achool :)


horrible quality of the pic :(


some of my classmates


the parents <3



thanks ladies for coming


the love of my life


w/ my two loves


my makeup for grad/clubbing


ready to hit the clubbbbb!




Also, follow me on twitter :) (aprilrovi) .. I signed up long time ago but i barely update it. I'm thinking of updating it now :) what you think?

5 comments:

Caby said...

COngratulations! The life after college is fun! :)

abby said...

congrats :) looks like you had a great time and im loving your look. :)

Me said...

You look gorgeous! Lol, now that you're done with school...it's time to get to makin' that mon-eey!! =)

Btw, what contacts are you wearing in these pics? Are they Freshlook Colorblends? And in what color? Thank you!!

Karen Law said...

Congratulations girl! You look so pretty too ;) I love your contacts by the way - and I noticed another blogger asked the same question on my mind - what contacts were you wearing? Thanks!

The Hungry Wolf DC said...

your gorgeous girl! i love the turquoise dress ;) and you &your man are so cuteeee

love your blog!