and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S ?

Thursday, September 10, 2009

FOREVER 21 HAUL!



I got my package from forever 21 today! It actually arrived yesterday but no one was home so i had to pick it up. I placed my order last friday ( 4th) and it arrived on the 9th. Fast shipping! This was actualy the 2nd time I ordered from them. We dont have forever 21 here in vancouver so I had to order them online. They are opening a store here soon and scheduled to open on November if I'm not mistaken. Hooorayy!!! So anyways I want to share with you my great buys =)


Striped Slub Cami $6.50

First, I had to buy atleast 1 item from their labour day collection to get my free shipping if i spend $40. I chose the hot pink because I dont own a lot of hot pink clothes and plus, it looks pretty :)


Bubble Hem Tube Dress $14.50

CUTE!! i loveeeee yellow!


H81 Bethany Woven Spaghetti Top $8.99

LOVE! The price was originally $21.95. What a great buy!!!!!


Fab Belted Check Shirt $14.50

My most favourite! I got it in a size small because they ran out of my size which was medium. I still got it hoping it would fit me. LO and BEHOLD! it fits just right not perfectly but just right :) still good.


Wide Pleather Headband $.099

Purple is my favourite colour.


canada.forever21.com

2 comments:

SweetShuGa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Toothfairy said...

great haul, I love the yellow tube dress! and I love your hair, it's so pretty!


*loves*