and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S ?

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Makeup Tutorial: Daytime Smokey Look // MAC & Forever 21 haul

I am soooo loving the sunny weather here in beautiful vancouver! I decided to do a daytime smokey look that is great for summer! I have been wearing this look lately and the palette that i use is super affordable .

FACE
MAC studio fix powder nc42( it's good to wear just a powder especially during the summer because the heat will just melt off your liquid foundations)
Vichy dermablend concealer 30 medium
MAC blunt blush
MAC peaches blush
MAC soft and gentle MSF

EYES
Benefit Creaseless shadow cream in honey bunny
Wet n Wild icon palette in Lust
Stila smudge pot in little black dress
Revlon colorstay eyeliner in blackest black
Covergirl Last blast volume mascara
Cargo texas lash mascara
Annabelle kohl eyeliner in chocolate (eyebrows)

LIPS
YSL rouge volupte in 19


I am wearing my Geo circle lens in Angel Brown


Here is the video of my step by step tutorial


On to my haul ...



MAC
Petticoat MSF
New vibe blush
Club e/s
Satellite dreams e/s
Trax e/s
Knight divine e/s
Chatterbox l/s

Here are my not so good swatches

Knight divine,Trax,Club,Satellite dreams


(top to bottom)New vibe mineralize blush duo blended together,Copper color side, Bronzey gold side, Petticoat msf


the bronzey gold side reminds me of MAC amberlights eyeshadow


Chatterbox lipstick


in comparison of my other similar MAC pink shades: Viva glam gaga, Chatterbox, Pink Noveau, Rose a romance




I forgot to take a picture of my forever 21 haul so if you want to see what i bought from that store watch the video :)

8 comments:

-AnGiEpInK- said...

Oh my..gorgeous look..Simple and wearable..Absolutely love it..

SweetShuGa said...

Finally, you posted it hehe. Love the makeup look=) Oh I wanna get that petticoat msf, hopefully they still have it.

kristinleigh said...

Gorgeousss!

Amanda said...

Love the look. Simple and gorgeous!! and petticoats my favoritteee!

Beverly said...

love the daytime smokey eye! i've been meaning to try something like this out

xOxO beverly

Unknown said...

You look so pretty! :) I love daytime smokey eye. It never requires an occasion to do the smokes :D

Katy said...

Love your look babe! Do you always wear pencil liner? I wish I could too but it always smudges on me.

Unknown said...

Love this look on you. You look gorgeous! :)