and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S ?

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

LIPSTICK HAUL

heellloooo :) To make this post short, lipsticks are my latest obsession.
Here are list of products i bought recently:

Covergirl continuous lipstick in Really red ( this lipstick stains..it can be a hit or miss for some of you because it can be a pain in the butt to remove them but i like it..saves me time from re-applying)
Covergirl continuous lipstick it's your mauve
Wet n Wild 511B
Wet n Wild 911D
MAC viva glam gaga
Revlon Peach me
Rimmel moisture renew in nude delight
Rimmel vinyl gloss in east end snob
Wet n Wild icon palette in lust (amazinglyyy pigmented!)
Annabelle custom quad
Lise Watier Magnifix spray (mac fix + alternative)


OMG!! i'm so excited for that mac in the groove collection! MSF are my favourite thing at MAC!!!!! =D
this collection is going to be MSF-ful :)

Subscibe on my youtube channel SUPERBRENDY and follow me on twitter APRILROVI if you haven't already.

4 comments:

kristinleigh said...

Stereo Rose is amazing!!

LOVEshopaholic said...

gorgeous lipsticks !!

Karen Law said...

Thanks so much for letting me know about the sigma brush April :) No I haven't tried any sigma brushes yet. I guess I have to order them online?
I've tried the Revlon Super Lustrous glosses and I agree that the texture is nice but I find that the pigmentation is not as good as the MAC lipglasses (particularly my fav one Underage)...I think the stickyness of the gloss helps make a lipgloss more pigmented perhaps so it's something I have to put up with :\
About the lashes, I think it depends on the style of lashes you have. I haven't gotten any from ebay because I'm a bit worried about the quality - hence also how it looks overall. Have you tried Ardell lashes? I really like those.
Anyways, love your lip product haul :) Too bad the Wet n Wild 511B doesn't go all the way down - that's strange huh? I would totally ruin my lipstick if that was the case LOL. And the MAC Viva Glam Gaga lipstick is one of my favs!

bubbleness said...

Hi! Woot woot for Vancouver bloggers! :)