and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S ?

Thursday, June 10, 2010

MAY 2010 FAVORITES // 50% off LIPSTICK/GLOSS !!

Hello my lovelies! sorry it took me a while to post my may favourites and as stated in the video (for those who doesn't like watching videos) i have decided to start doing monthly faves instead of current faves that i usually do so that i have a reason to make a video atleast once a month :) I forgot to take a picture of all the products so i will list them here.

1. Marcelle sheer tint fluid moisturizer
2. MAC studio fix powder foundation
3. Vichy skin concealer
4. MAC eversun blush
5. MAC mineralized finish gold deposit
6. MAC time & space, amberlights, naked lunch & satin taupe e/s
7. Styli-style liquid eyeliner
8. MAC lipliner in chestnut
9. MAC viva glam V l/s
10. MAC to swoon for l/s
11. MAC way to love l/s
12. YSL rouge volupte in #1 nude beige
13. Softlips chapstick vanilla



Quick FOTD


FACE:
MAC studio fix fluid
MAC studio fix powder
Vichy Dermablend Skin Concealer
NARS orgasm blush
MAC melon pigment

EYES:
MAC quite natural paintpot
MAC woodwinked e/s
MAC gorgeous gold e/s
MAC blacktrack fluidline
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in zero
Covergirl Lashblast

LIPS:
Estee Lauder pure color l/s in 126 nectarine
Tarte red lipgloss ( it has no name)


To my fellow canadians, REXALL will have their regular priced lipsticks/gloss on sale for 50% off on saturday, June 12-18!!Just a heads up for y'all :)) I'll definitely be shopping for lipsticks!!



Want to win MAC hello kitty makeup?
Smootchkiss is having a fabulous giveaway! Ends on July 5th. Goodluck ladies :)

3 comments:

Jennifer from Toronto - Spiced Beauty said...

Thanks for the heads up!

Nikki K. said...

Your FOTD is so clean and fresh looking and your skin looks amazing. Loving the Blazer too! Thanks for the heads up about the giveaways.

Karen Law said...

Hi April - thanks so much for following up on my concealer question. I'll have to check out the Vichy Concealer when I'm at Shoppers Drug Mart next :)
I love the Rexall/Pharma Plus 50% off lip sale. Which lipsticks or glosses will you be picking up?
Love the Tarte red lipgloss on you in your FOTD here. You look gorgeous as always :)
Nice list of favourites for May. The only products I've tried on your list are the MAC Studio Fix powder foundation (I only use this if I moisturize my face well beforehand or else it makes my skin look dry :\ ) and MAC Viva Glam Lipstick (I love it too!).
And the silver cuffs on your black blazer/top is a nice touch. I'll look into the Styli -Style liquid liner. I love my MAC Penultimate but I'm hoping for a more affordable dupe next....