and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S ?

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

GUESS WHO'S BACK?!

hello my dear lovelies! I am back from my 6-week vacation! I had so much fun back in the Philippines. It was scorching hot it has only been a day or two of my stay there and i already got tanned.My complexion is actually tan but i got tanner when i stayed there LOL. Ok on to my bad news, I freaking broke my camera :( my canon sd750. I was in the boat island hopping and i was taking videos and i guess water got into it. That camera has been with me for 3 years. I'm eyeing on SONY cybershot DSC W390!

I did a lot of shopping there because it was soo affordable! No, I did not buy any makeup. what an achievent! LOL I bought a lot of stuff i probably won't be able to post them. TOO MUCH hahaha but here's few photos i would like to share with you during my stay in the Philippines:

The pic above is the look i did on my cousin's 18th birthday (debut)




The debutante & I



awesomeee cake!!



Mother & Daughter


giving our speech


we won the male & female star of the night :)


our dance performance


mom dad and bro


photo booth!!! it would be nice to have one in my room lol



The next batch of pictures are from puerto galera, oriental mindoro








Ok i will be posting the rest of the pictures from puerto galera and the next batch of photos on my next post since i won't be able to do tutorials because i have yet to buy a camera. thank you all for being so patient with me! much loveee!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see that you're back sweetie! Looks like you had a blast! You look gorgeous with your tan :D
xox

SweetShuGa said...

Welcome back my Dear!!
Ayaah dat looks a lot of fun. So wens ur next visit to the phil again?? Lucky girl u always visit phil every year..! Post more pictures.=)

MizzDestinee said...

looks like lots of fun!!! you and your bf are sooo cute together! I want to go to the Philippines someday!you are beautiful girl!

April said...

April you are soo gorgeous! You have the prettiest face and PERFECT smile! Ohh you are DEFINITELY the pretty April!

Karen Law said...

Hey April! I've always wanted to go on a speed boat. It looks like so much fun and you had so many people on your boat too!
The picture of the forests on the hills is so beautiful.
OMG and you look so gorgeous at your cousin's 18th birthday :) I love how you and your family were coordinated with red colours too.