and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S ?

Sunday, December 27, 2009

CHRISTMAS PICS && 8 MOST WORN PRODUCTS && HAUL

Hi lovelies! hope y'all had a fun christmas!! I DID! i spent the christmas eve with my family and the boyfriend <3.
click pictures to enlarge

my two brothers & JP ( yes we're all wearing glasses LOL)


FAMILY & BF <3


Then, for christmas day i went to my friend's house for just a get together/christmas party. We played rockband ( it's so addicting especially the drums HAHA)!! of course party is not a party without ALCOHOL!! haha



oh, and here's the look of the day ( december 25)


I also want to share with you my small haul from the bay, winners & drugstore.

Viva la juicy perfume ( FINALLYYY!)
Maybelline colossal mascara
Loreal lineur intense
Revlon super lustrous lipgloss in pink whisper
Urban decay chronic e/s
Nicole by OPI in sunset for two
Pure e/s make me pure
Pure compact powder in earth colour
NARS mekong e/s ( i have been eyeing on this )


The viva la juicy perfume was given by my bro for christmas =) I received a The bay gift card from my boss so i used it to buy NARS mekong e/s. I will probably do swatches of my haul on my next post. OH and i received 2 sephora gift cards!! one from my mom and one from my good friend K. im sooo excited!! all the urban decay palettes are sold out! UNBELIEVABLE!
Before i end this post i want to show you my 8 most worn products! i made a video!

10 comments:

Me said...

You look so gorgeous there in your pics! Looks like you had a very nice Christmas =D

Please do a review on these products. I especially want to know how the Mekong eyeshadow worked out for you!

MizzDestinee said...

merry belated christmas! great you spend with loved ones. I sure did!
I subscribed to your youtube channel! loves it! keep it up!
have a fun new year <3!

Phoebe Limanta said...

god i love rockband! lol looks like you guys had a lot of fun! glad you had a happy holidays babe :) you looked beautiful! :)

SweetShuGa said...

blated merry xmas=P
whattaa great family pictures with your lovey dovey hhehe thas great u had fun on xmas day..we were about to go to ur house on xmas eve but we went home too late..^_^we we're @ my mom;s relatives in surrey...

Sharlene said...

you look so cute in ur glasses=)

Im glad u had an awesome christmas! rockband rocks my bf is hooked on the beetles edition lol


<33

JANE said...

You guys look so cute in your glasses. Good to hear you enjoyed your Christmas. Happy early New Years!

Karen Law said...

My whole family wears glasses too! Well, we're asian right?! LOL. So poor eye sight is in the genes :( But you look great with or without your glasses.
Yay for booze and fun Wii games :) I played a game on Wii for the first time last week and it was so much fun. I forgot how addictive gaming can be.
OMG Winners has some really good deals eh? But $40 for boots is really good.
Hope you're enjoying this festive season and Happy New Year April!

MizzDestinee said...

aww thanks! happy 2010! I bought china glaze from
http://8ty8beauty.com/nail_polishes/cg-b.htm

♥ c.angie ♥ said...

you're so pretty ... =]
Happy new year

kanishk said...

great you spend with loved ones. I sure did!

lise charmel