and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S ?

Saturday, November 7, 2009

My night skin care routine // Blog Award

Hi lovelies! I want to share with you my night skin care routine. I have a normal to dry combination skin. My face doesnt get oily so i guess that's what i love about my skin. So i never really have a problem with acne and such. I rarely get pimples and if i do it is so tiny and goes away after a day or two. The only problem that i have to deal with everyday would have to be my horrible under eye dark circles.
So the items pictured below are what i use every night.

First off, I remove my eye makeup using the rimmel gentle eye makeup remover. If you wear waterproof mascara then this remover will definitely not work for you. Whenever i use this i notice it leaves tiny bits of residue which is okay for me because i still wash my face with a cleanser after and the cleanser i use is the neutrogena deep clean cream cleanser. This stuff is amazing! It leaves my skin smooth, soft and has a refreshing tingle. After cleansing, I take a face towel cloth and gently dabbing it on my face specially around the eye area to really get rid of the makeup residue. Once a week, I use the St.Ives Apricot Scrub to exfoliate. To moisturize my face, I use my DOVE deep moisture night cream. The cream is very rich and nourishing and it smells reallyyy good!! When i wake up in the morning, my face feels silky soft! Also one of the things i love about this moisturizer is that it doesnt leave greasiness like other moisturizers do such as the nivea rich regenerating night care. For my under eyes, i use the nivea aqua sensation eye cream. I cant say much about this eye cream simply because it's the not the bestest i've used. It's an okay product for me.

Honestly, I want to share with you one of my beauty crimes and that would be sleeping with makeup on. Im sure it's not just me but usually i get really tired and lazy at the end of the night that sometimes i just skip washing my face and go straight to bed. But i always make sure that this doesnt happen every night. So during those lazy nights i use the Balea makeup removing cloths ( shoppers drug mart exclusive). It works wonders! So for those of you who are too lazy and sleepy at night to wash your face try using makeup removing cloths! It's very convenient! Atleast you wont have to sleep with heavy layers of makeup!

Ofcourse i wont go to bed without vaseline on my lips!!

OMG! I look like i got punched in the eye because of my freakin` dark circles! LOL now you know how scary i look without layers of makeup.

I also want to thank the three lovelies who awarded me with one lovely blog award! Check out their amazing blogs!
MEYA,CLARISSA & ERICA

Now it's my turn . . and the award goes to:
Cecile
Jen
Caby
Nee
Mzpangee
Donna
Crystal

4 comments:

Karen Law said...

Congratulations on the blog award April :)
Oh and don't be silly -you look pretty without any makeup on!
Yep, you're not the only one that ocassionally sleeps with makeup on. When I'm out at a club on the weekend 95% of the time I'm too out of it to get my makeup off -I'm lucky if I get my contacts off! LOL. I thought about getting face wipes (and I've seen that Balea brand at SDM) but you know, on those nights out I'm wearing like half a pound of makeup on so I'm not sure if wipes would help me at all! haha. Does the Balea makeup removing cloths take off any waterproof eye makeup? Do they sting the eye area at all? Thanks in advance!

RESSA said...

hi miss april! I love the neutrogena face wash this stuff is soo good. I think it has improved my skin a lot. :)

MizzDestinee said...

hey girl
you're so pretty with or without makeup. so jealous! i look like an absolute zombie without makeup!

MzPangee said...

love your blog hunnn.
gave you an award..

actually, i think it's the same one ...haha =D