and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S ?

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

HALLOWEEN DANCE CRUISE

I hope everyone had a blast last saturday cuz i did =) . We went to a halloween dance cruise and costumes were mandatory. The last time i wore a costume was around 4 or 5 years ago! I never really celebrate halloween because i always end up working and it's also my brother's birthday. So yeah i was really excited to pick out my costume!

CLUB BUNNY


SMOKEY HOT PINK & BLACK LOOK


MY PIRATE!!!




bumble bee,angel,club bunny


This year's halloween was fun! I'm looking forward for next year!
Time went by so fast this year..it's november already!
almost time for christmas shoppping :)

7 comments:

Sarah said...

cute costume!

Erica said...

very cute costume!

btw, i nominated you for the lovely blog award! hope you accept :)
http://ricahx15.blogspot.com/2009/11/my-first-blog-award-contest-update_04.html

The Hungry Wolf DC said...

gorgeous costume & makeup!

MzPangee said...

you're so lovely =]

Unknown said...

i really love the makeup you did, so glam^^ your costume is really gorgeous too :)
have a lovely day!

Karen Law said...

You looked fab girl! Oh and I love the pirate costume on a guy ;)

Katy said...

Your Halloween costume is adorable and I love your eye make up!