and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S ?

Sunday, October 4, 2009

WEEKEND FUN

Hello my lovelies! So i went clubbing last night at THE BOSS with my ladies . it was a fun girls night out :)


I found my new LOVE. MAC mineralized eyeshadow in Gilt by Association from Style Black collection :))


Getting ready ... w/ kamile my "japenese" doll


w/ roxanne my bebe doll .. lol



animal print FTW! lol


We went to pub first to pre-drink.


ew you see my face after drinking that tequila shot? LOL



ok that's all . definitely gonna hit the club next sat again lol

5 comments:

RESSA said...

looks like you had an amazing time. your makeup looks great

Love, Sweetcheeks said...

You look great! and it def looks like fun! I also have the gilt by association. true lovely color :)

SweetShuGa said...

ohh love ur makeup here..
very pussycat dolls..lol
oh men i need to get those e/s frm style black collection..they all look so great..

Rohini said...

Love your dress! :)

Xx

Rai said...

Your makeup is gorgeous! Love the dress.