and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S ?

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Glamorous Look // Current Faves

How are y'all doing my lovelies! if you notice i've been in the mood of filming videos lately :) sorry if i havent been posting a lot here. forgive me.
so yeahhh i did this glam look with gold and black. If u want to really make it glamorous, wear a red lipstick instead of what im wearing in this vid. I bet you you'll get all the attention! haha


I also have a current fave video for you girls. The products mentioned in the video are my current favourite products as of december 5th, 2009.

Covergirl Trublend whipped foundation (soft honey): I lovee the consistency of this new found foundation of mine. It makes me want to eat it!! haha but the smell is horrible but it's bearable. It gives me great coverage and is very blendable. This does not cake on me and covered up my uneven skin really well. It gave me a nice dewy look :)

Revlon New Complexion concealer (light/medium 02): This concealer is very creamy in texture and works quite well with my dark circles. It will not cake up only if applied little. TIP: if applying cream concealer, make sure to pat not rub or smear to really get that coverage needed and i find that fingers work best when applying concealers.

MAC mineralized eyeshadow in Guilt by Association: I fell in love with this e/s right after i swatched it in the store :) This color is perfect for night outs!!

MAC mineralized blush in Superduper Natural: I love this blush! It's so pigmented. I like layering this on. It's like a perfect corally color! It looks super natural on my cheeks hence the name! haha too bad this is LE :( dang it! why are all the good stuff limited?! lol

MAC satin taupe e/s: This is everyone's favourite believe it or not! It's like the perfect taupe shade out there!! I dont think i can find a dupe for this! This shade is very versatile! I wear it both day and night. I also love the satin finish. If i could have one MAC e/s it would be satin taupe because i can wear this alone on my lids with no other color blended whatsoever :)

Urban decay 24/7 glide on pencil in zero: Amazing eyeliner! Perfect for the waterline because it's so soft,smooth, creamy and dark and stays put all day! I even have a hard time at the end of the day trying to remove it with my eye makeup remover. I always have a hard time with eyeliners smudging because i always end up with raccoon eyes.

Rimmel airy fairy lipstick: Very neutral pink color that glides on smoothly. This looks good with everything and i like the bubble gum scent :) oh and i buy them when they go on sale at shoppers drugmart for $2.99. hoooray for sales! lol

MAC Pink FIsh tinted lip conditioner: First of all this is a limited edition and i could not find this anywhere ( i tried CCO at seattle)!! i think other CCO might have this but how the heck am i gonna get it! lol I aint buying it on ebay because their price for it is ridiculous! This a nude pink/light purplish color. It really helps moisturize my lips. This is what i wear when i dont feel like wearing lipstick. Dear Pink fish, please don't run out on me :( Love, april

here's a video for you :)


Oh yesterday was my bf and i's 1st year anniversary and he got me nokia e71! ahhh the phone i have always wanted. this was on my christmas wishlist. i guess christmas came in early =)))

ohmy! it's dirty already i gotta go do some wiping hehe goodnight ladies!

2 comments:

Marce said...

You look so beautiful! I think it looks great the way it is, thank you for sharing!
XO

Kate Gene said...

Hey! You're from WA? I live in Seattle! :) I've been meaning to go to the CCO up north... Do you think it's worth the trek? My husband is going to need some major convincing to go... He thinks Ulta is the most boring store ever! LOL!