and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S ?

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

COLLECTIVE HAUL


Im sorry for the lack of posts lately. I havent had time to blog but im back now!! =) I want to share with you all my great buys that i accumulated for the past 2 or 3 weeks. You will notice that i dont take nice swatches picture that's because i do not know what to do or how to set up my camera. I can't get it to focus properly.
I made a 2-part video...


here are the swatches...

Lips (T to B) : MAC Delicate Crush lipglass, MAC To swoon for l/s, MAC Romancin' l/s, L`oreal endless Really Rose l/s, L`oreal Glam shine Starlet, Maybelline Colour sensational Born with it l/s



MAC Shadowy Lady quad


MAC products: ( L to R) Superdupernatural blush, Mink and sable e/s

( T to B) Circa plum pigment, Naked pigment, Coppering e/s


ELF cosmetics: (top) Candid coral blush (L to R) blushed & bronzed duo, Amethyst e/s


NYX jumbo eye pencil: (T to B) Pots & Pans, Slate, Black bean, Strawberry milk

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you are absolutely adorable in the video. Great haul too!!

lindah said...

I'm loving everything :D

Maybe I should try layering the mascara with another one, but that seems like too much work! haha, do you use the volumizing one first or after lash stiletto? I find that the regular version of lash stiletto removes pretty well without makeup remover :)

Karen Law said...

You have great taste in makeup and thanks for telling us which products didn't work out for you - that always helps me!
I'm totally like you when it comes to shopping - I pick up things here and there at a bit at a time ;)